Harmony Grove United Methodist church began in 1836 as Crossroads Church. In 1859 a fire destroyed the original church and a new church was built on land that was donated to the church. The new church was renamed Mount Calvary. Following another fire the church moved to its present location at 50 Harmony Grove Road in 1881. Again land was donated for the use of the church. Harmony Grove was officially organized in 1882
Harmony Grove UMC continues to move forward as we live out our mission to make disciples. Enpowered and guided by the Holy Spirit, we reach out and welcome all people to Christ’s love through worship, spiritual growth, service, and fellowship. Our vision is Families Serving Families…in Our Community.